Monday, June 24, 2013

Paula Ripple Comin Endowed Lecture Series @ Viterbo University: "Serving and Leading Between the Capital and the Kingdom" (Brian E. Konkol)

As part of the Paula Ripple Comin Endowed Lecture Series at Viterbo University (La Crosse, WI), on June 17th I presented "Serving and Leading Between the Capital and the Kingdom" at the Reinhart Center. 

One of the people in attendance constructed a "mind map" as I shared some details of my life and spoke on the intersection(s) of faith and politics, and this morning I received her visual interpretation of my 90-minute presentation. Thank you, Tracie, for this wonderful (and humbling) gift; Thank you, to those who participated in our evening together; and of course, Thank you, to Viterbo University for the opportunity to engage and be transformed by your graciousness and passion for servant leadership. 

(Click on the image for a larger view)